Monday, June 3, 2013

Tropical Print Skirt - Joe Fresh at JC Penney







$29.00 




Victoria Beckham - Old Master Painting A Line skirt
I saw this picture of Victoria Beckham wearing this beautiful skirt this weekend ( see link above) and I  found myself thinking about the Joe Fresh skirt I saw at JC Penney at few weeks ago. I  tried it on,  it fit perfectly, the quality is top class but I was out of time to purchase it.  Well, it landed in my online shopping bag today and is on the way to it's final home in my closet. With a white shirt, this would be beautiful too.

Joe Fresh for JCP is one of my favorite lines at JCP, I hope they keep it going despite all of the recent turmoil rocking the company. This was a great move from the last team!!


Happy Shopping !
Fashionmom

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts