Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Salma Hayek's Green Juice - Detox Cleanser


One of my favorite women in the world, Salma Hayek  Cooler Cleanse- Co Founded by Salma shared her favorite juicing recipe with Vogue as as a part of her Fashion week prep. I have to admit I have never juiced before but this recipe seems like something I could actually handle. I know my daughter would love it!



Cooler Cleanse



Essential Green Juice

Ingredients

Handful of spinach

3 stalks of celery

Small handful of parsley

3 leaves of green kale

2 Bartlett pears, seeded

1/4 lemon, peeled

1/2 cucumber, peeled

Instructions:
Bunch up the spinach, parsley, and kale and push through juicer with the celery and pear. Follow with the cucumber and lemon. Scrape off the foam and serve over ice. For variation, add dandelion greens or watercress.


Try it, we would love to hear from you! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts