Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dancer's Legs Workout





I work very hard to ensure that I stick to an exercise regimen ( at least 3 times each week, I get my heart rate moving) and watch my diet ( not so perfect at all believe me!).
Stress is my number one reason for getting up early to exercise. Exercise helps me to get my day started and gives me the energy to make it though a long day.The other factors? Diabetes, Hypertension and Breast Cancer must be considered because of my immediate family history. Then there is aging, trying to stay limber and of course vanity, I am going to fight aging every step of the way, every day.

I found this Workout on Pinterest  http://pinterest.com/fshionmom/ and I have been doing it for the last 3 weeks.  If you try it,  at least 3 times a week, you will notice is the muscle tone which appears by the end of week 1, I swear!!
I utilize this routine after my morning walk or weekend run. Save some energy you will need a ton to make it through this workout. I think it works better if you have warmed up already with something else.  It will get your heart pumping. AFTER 5 jump squats my heart rate continues to climb like crazy for another five minutes,  the heart and the legs are getting a major workout. And, you will have fab legs for your leggings this fall.

Let me know if it works for you. If you are also doing Pilates and Yoga, this means super, beautiful legs. Don't forget to keep your tummy nice and flat during the entire workout.  Here's to beautiful "gams" ladies!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts