Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Question Of The Week -Your Favorite Home Appliance






Forgive me, this was something I had not faced before. My family and I moved to a new home. The home required some renovation in the kitchen so we have moved in with some cabinets and other appliances still to arrive.
We did not have washer/dryer, microwave among other home appliances.

We always discuss beauty products we cannot live without or wonder where we would be without our cell phones.
Have you ever thought about being without some of the appliances we use every day? The ones you see every day and just assume that they will always be there? The ones we take for granted?

My pick?  was the microwave. I never realized how much I used it, needed it.
It was like missing a part of my body, in the kitchen I constantly turned to warm my daughter's tea, our lunch, everything! It was such a part of my life I never thought what it would be like to live without it for a week or two.

Think about it, the Microwave may not be your vice,  but which home appliance would you have miss for a  week or two?

 Our microwave arrived this weekend and my life is once again restored to its balanced state.

 We look forward to hearing from you!
FashionMom

Images courtesy istockphoto


2 comments :

  1. This is probably not considered an appliance but I cannot live without my MAGIC BULLET! Love it! Love it! Love it! Great for making smoothies and a myriad of other quick fixes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to check it out Magic Bullet!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts