Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cargo Leggings - My favorite pick from Banana Republic

I love the flexibity of cargo leggings this winter.

This is something that all fashion moms everywhere can wear this year and next.





My favorite is from Banana Republic.

It costs $89.50



The silhouette is lean and is very slimming to the eye. It has a nice touch of stretch.

The best part is that they will fit easily  into a pair of boots, or  worn with heels or with ballet flats. I am not a fan of cargo leggings with loafers, stick with the ballet flats..

They would look great with a long sweater and belt.

Enjoy!

leggings link

1 comment :

  1. Never heard of such cargo legging style. Best thing about Workout Leggings is their comfort ability. Bought them in neon shades with amazing rompers from a store online. Was first confused about my first shopping order but return policy was available. Sizes, stuff and quality was perfect so no need of return now.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts