Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who would have thunk it? Strapless Bras..try Walmart

I am always on the quest for a proper fitting strapless bra and I have tried many over the years. I always end up at the end of the day with one or both nipples exposed!
I decided to try Target after my expensive one from Nordstrom failed to do the trick.
Target has the worse lingerie department in the world. There is absolutely no maintenance and strapless bras are all push up and you have to really search for them! I have had enough, I walk around in circles and can spend hours there.
Walmart was the biggest shocker of them all. I visited the Walmart in Perimeter Altanta,GA and found all of the strapless bras in one section( not all over the world) and in order and sized!
 Help me!
I immediately snatched up two and ran to the register. I have tried both as cross backs , today is my first as a full strapless.
Stay tuned......


Update-- fantastic and still going strong!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts