Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just Jo

English Pear & Freesia Colognehttp://www.jomalone.com/

I am an addict. I have worn every single cologne that Jo Malone of London has created over the last 10 plus years. My addiction knows no bounds.
The scents are amazing(not obstrusive but people always want to know what you are wearing), and I have worn scents I would have never worn before.
My husband always knew what to buy for my birthday, I currently alternate between 10 to 12 scents. And they are meant for layering.
There is not a lot of press and I like it that way, we KNOW Jo and that is enough.
Jo Malone started in London with a few face creams for friends and today she has a multi million empire that is now owned by Estee Lauder.
If you live in NYC, you can find it at Bergdorf or her free standing store off of 14th street.
They recently unveiled 5 new scents, where do I begin.
Pear and Freesia is the latest, my birthday is in 3 weeks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts